Monday 13 July 2015

A prophecy

I believe the Lord has given me a prophecy. Such has not happened in literally decades; and I would rather it did not happen now, but it has come and it behoves me to deliver it

Thus sayeth the Lord

"My children, some are spreading fear and confusion in My church by daring to defy scripture through setting dates for the Second Coming of My Son, The Rapture of the Church, The Great Tribulation, and other such events.

"They speak without wisdom, without warrant and without anointing. I commanded them not.

"Therefore, My children, know and believe that when Sept 23rd this year comes and goes without event, for this is one of the dates they dare set, know that this is as I determined and this I declare before hand that you shall know that I am the Lord, Great YHWH, Holy And Terrible.

"No date pertaining to the End of the Age has proceeded from my Mouth, nor shall it ever, lest my Scriptures be voided.

"Do not fear those who  speak from presumptuous imagination, neither fear to question them and disbelieve them, and moreover do not fear when the date passes  without event, neither think  by such failure  that my Word is invalidated . The only thing invalidated is the presumption of men, as it should be.

"To those who peddle these dates, who sow confusion in My church and disturb such small peace as the Church has I say this:

"Who is it that darkens counsel? Who is it who dares speak when I have forbidden the setting of dates?

"Come before Me in prayer and see whether I am Holy and Terrible or no.

"Come before Me in prayer and assay your case and see whether it will stand in My Holy Presence, as did My servant Job, who repented in dust and ashes.

"And know that if you will repudiate this folly I am rich in mercy and My heart burns to forgive, if you will confess and repent.

"But if you will not repent  then hear that the blood of those who despair and deny the faith when your date setting fails, will be on your shoulders."

Flee to the Throne of Grace, and do it  now.

It is my heart to cry "Adorate Purpurum" and "Proskuneite" which are ancient ritual obseisances before the Emperor.

Amen and Amen

Given in Christchurch New Zealand  this 8:00 pm  the 13 July 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can disagree with me, even spiritedly. But keep it civil as I am the one hurt by cruelty. I must protect myself from nastiness and will block or ban users if I must. And it would help if you offered reasons for your disagreements. If they are good I may respect you. If they are sound I may even change my mind